Today, I would like to share a glittering birthday unicorn. It was very easy to create and would please anyone young, or young at heart.
Dreamweaver Double Sided Mounting Paper
Dreamweaver Stencil LG 705 Unicorn
Dreamweaver Stencil LM 248 Happy Birthday
Dreamweaver Stencil Brush
Dreamweaver Handmade Hawaiian Coconut Soap
Distress Ink in Weathered Wood
1) Soap up the back of the stencils, removing any extra crumbles with the stencil brush.
2) Lay the unicorn stencil, soap side down, on an exposed piece of double sided mounting paper.
3) Pour on the crystal glitter, rubbing it in a little with your finger. Brush off the excess.
4) Use a stencil brush to apply the Distress Ink to the shaded areas,. Let dry.
5) Place the project face down on a smooth, hard surface and carefully peel off the adhesive.
6) Pour the blue glitter over the top and rub in a little with fingers.
7) Place the happy birthday stencil soap side down on mounting paper.
8) Cover with the blue glitter, rub in, and brush off excess.
9) Remove the paper with the stencil flat on a smooth, hard surface.
10) Cover with crystal glitter.
11) Cut around the images.
12) Assemble the card, peeling the paper off of the back of the glittered images and sticking them to the card.
That is it. I hope you enjoyed the glittering project today. Thanks for stopping by,.