Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dashing Through The Snow



Supplies:
Assorted Scrapbook Paper
Die Cut title, reindeer, and snowflakes- these are from MissKateCuttables.com
Art Glitter Crystal Glitter  #85

Starting out the new year by getting organized? This year it is my hope to begin using the "project life" style of scrapbooking for at least some of my photos. While I don't plan to give up traditional scrapbooking, I'm finally ready to give this a try. I have over 3000 photos living in my iPhone and I want to do a better job of getting the photos of my kids into albums.  This layout is my very first attempt at a project life layout and I have to say- I am quite pleased.


Begin by cutting patterned scrapbook paper into 3x4 and 4x6 inch pieces.  For this layout one sheet of scrapbook paper was used for the entire background.


Using the SVG cut files "Dashing through the Snow" from misskatecuttables.com make snowflakes, a title and reindeer for the layout.


Add double sided adhesive to the snowflakes (this was done using a xyron sticker maker) then add Art Glitter Crystal Glitter to the snowflakes. 



Add the die cut pieces to the journal cards to begin assembling the layout.

You can use the Silhouette Cameo's print and cut feature to add names and dates to a snowflake shape to be used as a journaling card.

Here are some close ups of the finished layout.





Thanks for stopping by to see my creations.
Missie Todd
createdbymissie.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment