Monday, August 5, 2013

Senior Prom

Art Glitter and Want 2 Scrap
~Senior Prom~

 
 
Supplies:
Art Glitter Ultrafine Opaque Hologram #131 Black Hole
Art Glitter Dazzler # D14 Gunmetal
Patterned Paper
Assorted Flowers
 
I had a fun creating a glitzy background onto the Want 2 Scrap
Chipboard the glue and glitter adhered flawlessly.
 
 
 
 
 
Step 1: I started out with covering the embellishments with glue then covering them up with the glitter.
 Step 2: The colors are so lovely that I choose for this chipboard they really shine. I just continued to
add lots of bling to the chipboard elements.



Finally I just pulled a few flowers and pattern papers together to make this layout. I turned out fabulous. I choose the perfect colored glitters to go with Ayla and heather's prom dresses.

Order from Art Glitter the entire month of August  in the amount of $25 or over, use the code W2S20, and you will receive 20% off your order total!
And remember, Art Glitter is MADE IN THE USA!!!


 
My Blog: http://zippity-do-dah-tabitha.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully blinged out!

    Allie
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created the perfect layout to show off that beautiful picture - the dress form looks fab all glittered up like that!

    ReplyDelete