Wednesday, July 10, 2013

HappyBirthday!

This month the Glitter Girls are doing a cross promotion using Penny Black Stamps. I was thrilled because these are two of my favorite companies.



For my card today I am using Penny Black's Scintilla (4316K) and
"T" is for Transparent - Cupcakes(30-171)
From Art Glitter I used:
I also used Dries Clear Adhesive which I thinned down with a little water and applied with
a paint brush

I started my card by stamping the image and coloring with Copic markers. I then used one of the cupcakes for the clear set to randomly stamp in the background. I then added my art glitter Crystal on the image and Ruby Red and Bavarian Forrest for the strawberries in the background.
Penny Black stamps are  perfect for using Art Glitter and I hope you'll try you hand with some of these fun images.
Order from Art Glitter the entire month of July in the amount of $25 or over, use the code PB20, and you will receive 20% off your order total! And remember, Art Glitter is MADE IN THE USA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment