Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stars And Stripes

The patriotic side of glitter ... Hi! Linda here and I wanted to share these adorable little glittered patriotic stars I've created.


The star shapes are cut from corrugated cardboard using the Sizzix Stars, Primitive die. I then coated them in Claudine Hellmuth Gesso, ran them through my Xyron 5" Create-a-Sticker then sprinkled them generously with Art Glitter No. 27 Navy Ultrafine Opaque, No. 500 Ruby Red Microfine Opaque and No. 533 Mini Pearl Microfine Pearlescent glitters.


I think they'll look adorable hanging about the house from Memorial Day through the Fourth of July!


Visit my blog for the tutorial to create these for yourself!
 

1 comment:

  1. haha,it's so cute.I like the star.the button beads which in the star is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete