Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pretty In Pink Birdhouse

Hello, Kristi again!  I did a cool birdhouse a couple of days ago and since I had everything out I did another one.  This time instead of colors from nature I used Pink and Purple!

I covered the roof in sections with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive.  I then applied  # 7 Red Rose Ultafine Opaque glitter to the roof of the house. 

 I covered the base, the perch and the trim under the roof with #115 Heather Ultrafine Opaque Glitter! Of all of the purples I just love this color.  As of this photo I was getting ready to adhere #616 Primrose Fine Glass Glitter.  It is heavier than Ultrafine but it is so pretty!

I let it all dry then took it outside to see how it looked in the tree! 

Thanks for checking this out and hope you enjoyed and are inspired to make a nice fun sparkling spring project.  Sparkle On! 
Come on over to my blog and see what else I am up to!
Kristi
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment