Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Framed with Art Glitter

I have been obsessed with canvas lately, and finding fun new ways to use them. Today I have a fun glittery project that was super fun, and super easy to make!


Supplies Used:
Art Glitter
#184 T-Bird Ultrafine Pearlescent
#14 Lavender Ultrafine Opaque
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive

2 Pre-cut decorative frames
2 - 11x14 Canvases
paintbrush

I started with a plain pre-cut frame that I got at a craft store. I then painted it with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, and covered it in glitter, then tapped it off.


 I did this for each of the frames each in a different color of glitter.


Then I adhered the frames onto the canvases and let them completely dry.


My mom helped me out with this last part and picked some super cute pictures of her grandsons (and my nephews) to put in the frames. Then hung them up in her craft room.

 Here are some close up shots of each of the finished frames. 


I hope you liked this fun new way to add glitter in your life. Be sure to stop by my blog, one.heart.scrapper. for another glittery project.


2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I would love if my daughters made glittery things for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehhehhe chinese word
    Comparable to the Chinese traditional handmade
    jewelry or more,you can find more charm beads in eozy

    ReplyDelete