Friday, November 2, 2012

Ready for Christmas Fun

Well...Halloween is behind us, so you know what that means....time to get ready for Christmas!  So today I'm sharing a very quick and simple Christmas card idea.  

I started with some retro felt ornaments from Creative Impressions - Christmas Ornament Assortment.

I used a piece of Art Glitter Sticky paper - 4.25" x 5.5".  After removing the protective sheet - I positioned the felt ornaments on the sticky side of the paper.


Then I used Art Glitter ultra fine glitter (#85 - Crystal)  to fill in the open areas of the ornaments - rubbing the glitter into the sticky paper.  Once the interior areas of the ornaments were finished, I covered the rest of the exposed sticky paper with Crystal glitter.

This glitter covered sheet was then attached to a piece of red foil card stock.

I was going to leave it at that, but then decided I needed to have a little gold for the hangers.  I used a metal fine tip on the Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive on the tops of the ornaments and drew lines from the top of the ornaments to the top of the card.

I covered the lines and ornament tops with Art Glitter ultra fine glitter - #139 Leather.

There is nothing better that glitter to add that extra special sparkly touch to all your holiday crafting!  Please visit my blog for more glittering Christmas craft ideas!

Thanks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment