Tuesday, July 31, 2012

True "DREAMS" of Glitter


Hi everyone!
True :D here.
Today I get to share a project that I created for a CHA sample for another of my design teams.
It is an 8" x 8" canvas created with papers, flowers, glitter, and glam. 


Glamming up chipboard words is a cinch. Simply brush on some Designer Dries Clear adhesive, sprinkle with your favorite glitter, (I used  #236 Clementine ultra-fine transparent) then gently rub in with your finger.
I also used #297 Hibiscus ultra-fine transparent on the butterfly.


Other Supplies:
Want2Scrap - LeCreme Finesse Swirls, Peach Pearls, "Dreams" chipboard
Graphic 45 - Le Romantique "Loves Labyrinth"
Spellbinders - Wonderful Wings
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Moss Swirl Ribbon
Also: vintage book pages, drywall fabric, mulberry roses, Glimmer mist, distress inks, leaf punches, Mod Podge, 8" x8" canvas board,

Thanks so much for taking a closer look!
I would love to know what you think about my canvas. :)



3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinks and greens together, and of course the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful canvas, I would like to know, why do you rub your finger over the glitter? I usually shake or tap my object, so would love to know why you rub! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete