Friday, March 2, 2012

Introducing New Art Glitter Guest Designers

It is my pleasure to introduce to you Art Glitter's Guest Designers for the next three months. First up is Connie K Casement, whom you may recognize, she has designed for us before. Here's a bit of her bio:

"As a published designer her work has been featured in numerous publications, most recently Somerset Holidays and Celebrations; Somerset Life; Somerset Gallery; as well as Paper Creations Magazine. Connie K’s enthusiasm as an instructor is contagious, she is well organized and prepared"... more here

Next up is Sherri Reehil-Welser, this is her first go around with Art Glitter.

"Sherri Reehil-Welser is the owner of~ IndigoEarth~ an artisan based company creating unique jewelry with beads, silver PMC, wire wrapping , metal stamping and mixed media. Stunning scarves with beautiful textures and colors also compliment this artisan company"... more here


Last but not least is Emma McDonald, she's joining the Art Glitter crowd for the first time too."   I began taking formal art lessons at school and in 7th grade I completed my first real painting on canvas. And I actually still have it. What do you think? The assignment was to paint a portrait of royalty, but my Queen ended up looking more like a young Delta Burke (pointed out to me by my Dad). I pursued art throughout high school -participating in the AP Art program and was nominated “Most Artistic” my senior year. In 2002 I started working as a cashier at a Michaels store"... more here

I'd like to give a special thanks to our outgoing crew. 
They are true glitter enthusiasts who have put forth some wonderful projects and I appreciate their professional as well as artistic skills. I'm sure they will continue to spread the sparkle!

1 comment: