Thursday, November 4, 2010

Art Glitter Guest Designer Call

Yes, if you have 6 projects to glitterfly and designed by you, WE WANT YOU!
I'm afraid I've put myself in a bit of a bind and am looking for 3 designers to start in December, however we are looking to fill all of our 2011 positions so please apply!

All the details are here in this link: http://www.artglitter.com/guestdesignercalls.htm

And just think, you can work with me! The Spider Witch!


Or should I say the GLITTER Spider Witch. I used Ultrafine Hologram #136 Chromosphere and our Fabric Dries Clear for the webbing, it looks fabulous! Of course all my spiders have been glitterfied! Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween as we did. We had over 1800 Trick or Treaters!

Be sure to send me your application/photos and help us Spread the Sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment